Beautiful villa for sale located in the residential area of Ciudad Quesada. The villa consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, toilet guest, large kitchen, living room and dinner area. It has a plot of 814 m2 with private pool and 152 m2 property on one level. Includes , storage, floor heating and air conditioning. Recently built villa in 2012. The property is characterized by its brightness.
Ciudad Quesada is an exclusive residential, mainly composed of individual villas .Here you will find good restaurants and the popular 4-star hotel, La Laguna. Ciudad Quesada is just 6 km from the sandy beaches of Guardamar, El Moncayo and La Mata. A bit more away are the beaches of Torrevieja and Orihuela Costa, where we find the famous shopping centers Habaneras and La Zenia Boulevard. Surrounded by golf courses like La Finca, La Marquesa, Villamartin, Campoamor and Las Colinas Golf. Close to bigger cities such as Alicante and Murcia.
- This house has a heating system which is an air water heat pump of the brand Daikin EHVX16S26CA9W, which takes advantage of the outdoor air and converts it into energy and then heats a waterborne floor heating system throughout the house, also on the glazed terrace, this system has a thermostat for each room. The bathrooms also have underfloor heating throughout the room, even where you shower. This system has a separate electricity meter, so during the winter it has a consumption of about 15.38 kW / Day measured for 4 years with an average of 166.5 days / year, it should be said in this context that then we have an internal temperature of 23 , 0 degrees and usually walks barefoot !!
- This air water heat pump is used during the summer to cool the house, then the energy turns to cold and then cold water circulates around to the bedrooms and to the kitchen living room where it finally goes into a convector that blows out the cold in the rooms.
- The house has an additional heating and cooling system, an air air system where there is an outside part and an inner part in each bedroom for heating or cooling, the cold can be good to have with this system for autumn and spring when you may want a warm floor in most of the house, but a little cooler in the bedrooms. This system has a separate electricity meter, so it consumes about 2.0> 6.0 kW per day depending on how many rooms are cooled.
- There is also a solar panel on the roof to produce hot water, and most of the year, when the heat pump is running, this water goes via the heat pump.
- hold and then take up a very small place, in the winter when it is contracted you can sit on the terrace very much and have a good time well into the evening and usually further into the night.
- The pool has a plastic roof which is advantageously covered during the winter, the plastic roof works as the terrace has a glazing called CURTAINS, in the summer can be pulled away to each a heating blanket for the pool, the difference between having the roof over or the deduction is large, in degrees so it is different if about 10> 12 degrees unheated can mean that in the month of February the difference can be that with the roof of about 20 degrees without a roof about 10 degrees, at the end of March> April the pool with the roof of about 26> 28 degrees unheated.
- There is also an air to water heat pump to heat the pool, this is a Zodiac 13.9 kW with separate electricity meter to keep track of electricity even there. To heat the pool from about 21.5 degrees on 22/2 to about 31.0 degrees on 27/2 with a heating of 5.5 hours / day, it took 1846-1577 = 269 kW this time about 0.28 € / kW is 75.32 € to heat about 10 degrees, then it went to 1946-1846 = 100 kW to keep about 30.5 degrees for a week so about 14.3 kW / day a cost for this per day is about € 4.00.
- At the back of the house there is a carport that has the dimensions Length: 14.0 meters Width: 3.2 meters Height: 3.2 meters and another about 8.0 meters of parking, the access to this space has an automatic gate that powered by a motor called the Motorline Profesional BRAVO500.
- The total electricity cost is about 8000 kW / year and the water cost is about 140 M3 / year.
- The plot down by the pool is quite large we once had a party there and we were 98 people who sat there and ate and bathed and had a good time